For pajama nights, college nights and birthdays, Truth or Dare is still the most popular game of all time. The only problem is: people are running out of ideas for good things fast enough. Check out this list of things for the next time you play Truth or Dare!
1. Get your wrists and legs tied together for 5 minutes
This challenge is particularly bad so other things have to be completed with the hands attached afterwards. You can even link different players together for more fun.
2. Go out and feed at least one cat in the neighborhood
3. Pin a coin against the wall with your nose for 3 minutes
This challenge is much more difficult than it looks. Especially if your friends make you laugh while waiting.
4. Act as if you were crying and describe your worst date
Be creative and make a good drama. Let others have fun with your little scene!
5. Act like a dog and go out in the yard for 5 min.
Tail stirring, leg lifting, barking – your dog names him, you do it!
6. Ask the most beautiful person of the party for a kiss
This is a very sweet challenge. Whatever you ask for will get this not so subtle compliment. But it's still cute. Go get this kiss!
7. Go out the next time you have to go to the bathroom
This one is easy for guys.
8. Imitate an animal and ask everyone to guess what it is
You'll be surprised how other players are uncomfortable with your elephant that looks like a [ frog-giraffe … !
9. Stay in the corner for 5 minutes while others watch.
Especially effective if you have been handcuffed to someone / something, stripped or soaked. Or if you are ticklish and others can tease you while you are stuck without being able to fight back!
10. Ketchup licking on the back of a person of your choice
Dare, sexy or horrible. According to the back of the person you are licking!
11. Sing a really romantic song with a hard, dry voice
Ask the girls to do that. It will be fun for everyone!
12. Drink a mixture of 1/3 sugar, 1/3 salt and 1/3 coffee
You can mix all kinds of drinks. Make sure you have the appropriate age for the drink you drink.
13. Imitate a cartoon character and ask everyone to guess it
14. Pretend to be a clock and show time with your legs
And show everyone how flexible you are (or not).
15. Put a pillow on your shirt and pretend you're in pain.
You are going to have fun with this sarcasm! Be sure to check with neighbors before making too much noise. You can pretend that the pillow is your baby after birth.
16. Think about your favorite oath and shout aloud
17. You must ask the next person who comes into the room
Or you can go to him and try to kiss him. Do not be slapped!
18. Swap a piece of clothing with your neighbor on the right
Ask a girl and a guy of very different heights to do it for more fun.
19. Have a useless conversation with a stranger for a min.
The key is to hold the conversation for a full minute. It will seem longer than you think. If you fail, try again.
20. Ask someone to pour a glass of cold water into your pants.
21. Ask the group to mix different sauces. You must eat it.
That's it: I hope you can make good use of these challenges for the truth or the challenge. Do not be too crazy with that. The feasts of Truth or the Ore are all a matter of fun, not so much to have someone who feels guilty or disgusted.