Masturbation is mostly an activity practiced by a single man. Of course, guys can sometimes (especially in adolescence) end up in a situation where they masturbate with a friend or in a relationship in which sexual play includes shared masturbation. But most often, a man masturbates solo, as a way to be entertained and take care of his penis by keeping his manhood exercised.
But some men participate in masturbation clubs. These are group masturbation sessions with others at a certain time and place. A beginner who wants to explore this option can find the tips of this article useful.
A masturbation club can be a rewarding way for a man to "open up" his masturbatory experience in a new way. As a novice, however, there are a few things that a man should know about masturbation clubs.
– The mixture. Some masturbation clubs (usually called jack clubs) are reserved for men. Some (often called jack and jill clubs) are open to both sexes. It's a good idea to check in advance what kind of club you can attend. Some men are happy to masturbate in groups. Others may have a strong impression of masturbating in front of men or women. However, know that even in jack and jill clubs, men are more often involved than women.
The choice does not necessarily depend on the sexual orientation. Many heterosexual men prefer to masturbate only with other men in club. They may be looking for a bonding experience between men or may feel awkward masturbating openly in front of a woman.
– Stick to masturbation. Many men enter a masturbation club thinking that masturbation will only be the first step of a more complex sexual experience. In most clubs, this is not the case: oral sex, anal sex and sex are generally prohibited. Whether masturbation, is masturbating oneself or that it can go up to touch another person, it varies from one club to another; It is advisable to know the rule in a given club before starting.
– Keep him impersonal. Many club participants prefer to remain anonymous. If a beginner sees a person he knows at the club, he can greet the welcome or give a brief "hello" and see if his knowledge meets. If he does not do it, do not push him; knowledge may have a preference for privacy that should be respected.
– No image. It's an "age of selfie", but refrain from slamming into a club. Even if the photo is meant to be a selfie, a guy can accidentally include another person in the photo or may make someone else fear that it is being filmed without his consent.
– No clothes. Again, the rules vary from one club to another, but most ask that their members be essentially naked. (There are often exceptions for shoes.)
– Keep it clean. Clearly, a room filled with men masturbating will generate a lot of ejaculation. Every man should be responsible for cleaning after himself. Clubs tend to provide paper towels or tissues, but some men prefer to bring theirs.
A beginner can at first feel a little embarrassed in a masturbation club, which is one more reason to use a top drawer cream for penis health (Health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven to be gentle and safe for the skin) so that the member always looks proud and healthy. Many common penile skin problems can be alleviated with a cream containing both moisturizers and a powerful antioxidant. A high-end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural moisturizer (such as vitamin E) combine to combat dry, brittle penis skin. And an antioxidant such as alpha-lipoic acid is excellent for combating oxidative stress, which causes wrinkled and aged penis skin to appear. With a beautiful penis, a newbie has more power to enter a masturbation club that looks better.