Would you like to look your best without looking "makeup?" How about a skin care, hair and makeup that only takes a few minutes in the morning?
Here are seven natural beauty tips to help you bring out your natural beauty without spending a lot of time or money.
1. The first step is to make sure your complex looks the best. This can be an appointment with the dermatologist, or simply at your nearest department store to find the skin care products that are right for you. Ask your friends to find out what works for them and get your hands on as many products as you can try. Ask for samples at the cosmetic counter or get free beauty and care samples online and via a free gift with purchase offers at your favorite online beauty stores.
2. Choose three or four cosmetic products you can not do without and try to make a daily cosmetic routine that involves these and only these. For me, it's the concealer, lip gloss and mascara. Nine days out of ten, I will use them and no other product at all. I keep them in my medicine cabinet and then it's a quick app and a very natural look.
If you're used to wearing more makeup, but want to look more natural, start slowly. Reduce the amount of makeup you wear just a little. Wait until you get used to the reflection that reminds you. Then reduce it a bit more until you get the natural look you want.
3. If you wear foundations, take the time to find the correct formulation and shade. If cream or liquid foundations give you the impression of being "made up", there are many other options to explore. Mineral powder makeup offers minimal, more natural coverage (but you can get more coverage if you apply it more generously). Mineral makeup does not feel heavy or wet on your skin and can let the natural look through.
There are also some great light powder basics on the market right now that will give you the lightest coverage … just one step from the nude look. Another alternative is a tinted moisturizer.
Go to your favorite cosmetic counter and ask them to help you find the perfect color. Also be aware that you will need to adjust this color seasonally, especially if you are not disciplined enough about applying sunscreen.
4. Speaking of sunscreen, the best way to ensure your healthy and natural glow for years to come is to wear sunscreen all the time, especially on your face . And protect the delicate eye area from the sun's rays with good sunglasses.
5. Consult a specialist for help with your eyebrows. The eyebrows have a really remarkable way of framing the face. The right eyebrow shape is an affordable, fast and natural way to look more polite. Pay a professional to help you find the right shape for your eyebrows, and then do your maintenance (your weekly plucking) at home.
6. Get a good haircut. If you splurge and spend money for a successful haircut by a stylist who knows how to create a wash and wear a hairstyle with the length and texture of your hair, you'll save money. hours each week. Good styling products can also help you get a natural look at home (fast), so be sure to ask for recommendations before leaving the salon.
7. Make your own natural beauty products at home. A quick Google search will reveal tons of recipes using simple, organic ingredients for everything from masks for skin care to toners, lotions and exfoliating foot pads. Chances are, you already have most of these ingredients in your pantry at home.
Now that your natural beauty shines through, help her to make the future by making good lifestyle choices: sleep well, stay hydrated, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, and make money. exercise every day. This will ensure that these natural beauty tips will work, both now and in the future.