When the skin of the penis is constantly exposed to irritation, friction, rubbing or other minor and chronic injuries, the skin reacts by forming a thicker and more durable outer layer to avoid any additional injury. Although this callus effect is more noticeable on the hands and the soles of the feet, it is the same for the erogenous skin of the penis. With frequent masturbation or sex, environmental irritants or simply the constant rubbing of clothing, the outer layer of the penis becomes insensitive, resulting in loss of penile sensation. The good news is that, through the use of personal care products containing vitamins and minerals specific to the penis and as a result of simple suggestions, loss of penis sensation does not necessarily mean the end of sexual pleasure .
Why does loss of penis sensation occur?
• Aging – As men age, neural sensitivity in all parts of the body begins to decrease. The sight, hearing and taste are all affected, from the 1930s, and the skin of the penis is no exception. Most men report some degree of penile sensitivity reduction over time.
• Circumcision – Although some men report that circumcision does not affect their sensitivity, it is very common for circumcised men to experience penile loss. It is often thought that this is due to a very sensitive skin friction of the glans (head of the penis) without benefiting from the natural lubrication provided by the foreskin.
• Masturbation – Frequent masturbation, especially dry rubbing, may harden. the skin of the penis and reduce the sensitivity of the penis. In addition, the penis can essentially get used to "correct" stimulation, which results in a decrease in the response to other forms of stimulation, such as with a partner.
• Poor Blood Circulation – Circulation plays a large role in the ability to feel the tactile sensation. For example, falling asleep with one arm under the body can lead to temporary numbness in the fingers. Tight clothing, obesity and even cycling can limit blood flow to the penis and cause a loss of tactile sensitivity.
• Alcohol and Smoking – Alcohol, as well as the chemicals contained in tobacco, can wreak havoc on the nervous system and diminish. the ability to feel sexual pleasure. Men who smoke or drink regularly may lose the feeling of penis.
Is it possible to restore the sensitivity of the penis?
With the right strategy, the penis sensation can be restored or new nerve pathways can be created, making sex a key factor enjoyable activity for years to come. The essential thing is to be creative and treat the skin of the penis with nutrients designed to promote healthy skin and nerve cell function.
• Visualize – Sexual arousal has almost everything to do with visual stimulation. Internal visualization of erotic images, watching a partner or even watching adult movies can greatly help to increase the nerve sensation of the penis.
• Avoid masturbating before sex – For men suffering from loss of sensitivity, refraining from masturbation for a while can give the skin and nerve cells a chance to recover. Refraining from masturbation before an encounter with a sexual partner can also increase excitement and increase penile sensitivity.
• Experimenting with different positions – Changing the pressure on the penis by experimenting with new positions can create new types of sensations and increase sensual pleasure. Using the positions described in the kama sutra, for example, can increase penis sensation and increase sexual pleasure.
• Use a cream for penis health – The use of a nutrient formula containing vitamins and minerals for the support of the skin and nerves can help prevent penis sensation loss and Restoring sensitivity, as well as improving the overall health of the penis.
Choosing a Health Cream for the Penis
To be effective, a formula for the health of the penis (such as Man1 Man Oil) must contain a combination of vitamins A, B5 , C, D and E that work together to keep the skin young, supple and receptive to stimulation. Natural moisturizers such as shea butter prevent drying and hardening of the skin, while amino acids such as acetyl-L-carnitine provide metabolic support and help prevent aging and cellular damage. the skin of the penis.