It is simple to look and feel more beautiful from today. You can even put away your wallet because these tips are free.
1. Smile … it will brighten your day and others around you will feel your energy.
2. Stretch … cats know that total stretching of the body does wonders. Follow their example and slowly roll out of bed and stretch gently. (For more tips on stretching here is an excellent book: AM / PM Stretch for Health.)
3. Exercise … at least 20 minutes of any ongoing activity will increase your energy level and reduce the bad stressors. You do not even pay a membership fee. The key is continuous like a 20min walk or even cleaning your floors. You will look and feel better.
4. Potable water. No other liquid really is. Erase your system. 8 glasses are recommended daily. Your skin will shine.
5. Rest … you have to take breaks during the day and sleep at night. Take breaks away from the workspace to stay fresh and focused. Make sure you get enough sleep at night as your body regenerates while you sleep. If you constantly let your mind question yourself make a conscious decision to tidy up the thoughts until the morning. It's amazing how your subconscious listens to your conscious mind (so be careful what you say to yourself)
6. Do good. When you do something for someone else without waiting for anything in return, you benefit in an unimaginable way. (the key is to expect nothing in return)
7. Redeem … the money you spend on junk food to nourish your body and your soul. Start with a simple trading plan. Because some people think that healthy foods are more expensive, find out about your spending model by making two lists:
. foods that you like that are healthy that you normally do not buy
. the foods you like that are the "junk food" you normally buy
calculate the cost of the second list, then use that amount to finance your "healthy" purchase. (of course, you have to say goodbye to "junk food")
8. "Stop, and smell the roses". Look good in everything. This is a toughie because most of us are "trained" to look for faults, errors, defects, defects, and so on. Start with yourself. List all your assets (not just physical). So realize all the good of being yourself. Move on to other things around you. Work on it consciously every day until it becomes a habit. There is something good about everything and everyone. Once you realize this, you will find good everywhere without even trying.
9. Learn something new every day. Take a book. or search online. Learn to do something you have always wanted to do. You can even start for free by doing online research. Search the subject and start stimulating and enriching your mind today.
10. Reward yourself. Set financial and personal goals and award rewards for achieving them. (This one can be something special that you've always wanted to do and not necessarily a purchase .. But if you've done all the above maybe go ahead and splurge a bit.