One thing is certain in this world, we are all getting older, for centuries men have been trying to find the fountain of youth that will reverse the effects of aging and make us look young forever. However, there is still no magic formula, but there has been a lot of technological progress in skin care that helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and other imperfections.
As we get older, our body loses its ability to produce certain essential substances that our skin needs to be firm and elastic. Collagen and elastin are the proteins that keep the epidermis of the skin in great shape, but as we age these proteins diminish and the skin starts to become dull, so we have to find a way to 39, increase our levels of collagen and elastin.
On the other hand, unhealthy lifestyle habits also contribute to skin aging, excess alcohol, smoking, sunlight, cosmetic chemicals, pollution and other things hurt the skin. They produce millions of free radicals that damage the epidermis of the skin.
Now, let me give your skin care tips for women over 50:
– Take multivitamins because they contain antioxidants, vitamin C is very potent because it increases collagen in the skin.
– Eat healthy, vitamin-rich foods
– Avoid smoking by causing millions of free radicals
– Moisten your skin every day in the morning and at night
– Cleanse your skin with a skincare product, do not use soap because it eats your skin
– Follow a daily skin care routine, clean, tone and moisturize your skin
– Use sunscreen to protect your skin UV rays of the sun
– Use an anti-aging cream that increases collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
Anti-aging creams for skin care are very useful both that they are not made with harmful chemicals and that they have proven themselves. Nowadays most creams in the United States use some kind of inexpensive chemicals to help reduce wrinkles, but they do more harm in the long run and produce side effects such as irritation, l & # 39; 39, inflammation, drought and others.
You should only use creams containing natural ingredients from natural sources. Avocado extract, grapeseed oil, manuka honey, vitamin C, water are some of the best natural anti-aging ingredients.
But here's the thing, there are also natural compounds that some anti-aging creams include and can increase your collagen and elastin levels naturally. CynergyTk has been proven to increase collagen and elastin proteins by stimulating your skin cells to produce more.
Avoid harmful anti-aging treatments, nowadays it is very common that people undergo plastic surgery, face lifts and other treatments that do not last and that are dangerous to health. Now is the time to improve your skin health, make us a good cream and improve your lifestyle.