Solia makes very good flat irons and uses Tourmaline on all its ceramic plates. However, the fact that you bought a Solia iron does not guarantee that your hair will look like the one you just left. You must also know how to use it.
Tourmaline is a gemstone and generates up to 6 times more negative ions than traditional ceramics. This significantly reduces the risk of heat damage to hair and results in smoother, silky hair that is less likely to curl or curl. All good flat iron makers now coat the ceramic plates of their flat irons with tourmaline.
The company also uses a unique "dynamic alignment system" on the plates of its flat irons. This allows the ceramic / tourmaline plates to self-adjust as needed to maintain regular contact with the hair. It is important; the end of the pressure prevents the iron from focusing on specific "hot spots" that could damage your hair.
How to use your iron Solia
Once you have bought your iron Solia, you are ready to give you beautiful hair. Do not be nervous about using it. using it is simplicity itself. Here is a step by step guide.
1. Select the correct size of Solia straightener according to your type and the length of your hair. What is average per size is the width of the flat iron ceramic plates. Most women will go well with a plate size between 1.5 "and 1".
2. When you unpack your Solia Tourmaline Flat Iron for the first time, do not plug it in immediately. Instead, just try to use it without activating it. Get used to what you feel and try to use it on your hair.
3. Before using your hair straightener, make sure your hair is completely dry. use a hair dryer.
4. When using your Solia iron, you should always use a styling product to stop your hair. Apply serum or gel while drying your hair. The sera are based on silicon. If you use a gel, place it a little in the palm of your hand and apply it evenly in your hair.
5. This sounds obvious, but make sure your straightener is on and has reached its temperature setting. Also determine which temperature is right for your hair type. Normal hair can withstand a range of 300-370 ° F. Bleached, brittle, damaged and fine hair should use less than 300 ° F. Use this selection very carefully.
6. Use hair clips and / or hair clips to remove hair that you are not working on. Take a small section of your hair to start. Do not be tempted to use thicker sections; by working with small sections and slices, you can apply heat evenly and get the desired straightness faster.
7. Start smoothing by taking a small piece of hair and starting with the hairline, go down slowly but steadily. Once you have finished a section, paint it and spray with hairspray if you wish.
8. Straightening the back hair can be difficult. Until you understand, try placing two mirrors on the diagonal to see the back of your head. Then, do as in Step 7, starting at the bottom of your head (the neck / neck area) and heading towards the crown of your head, as your stylist does.
It takes time and practice to perfect most things. The good news is that it does not take long to get that perfect and elegant finish using your Solia Flat Iron.