The taste of spermatozoa is affected by what you eat, as well as all body secretions.
It is undeniable that the taste of your sperm can be improved and that your sperm taste is better. .
The diet has a major influence on the taste of sperm because it is a secretion of the body as of another.
Just as your sweat can smell strongly after eating a very spicy meal, your sperm will also reflect the taste of spices.
Sperm is composed of ninety percent (90%) of the seminal fluids, including fructose protein (sugar), as well as various trace elements and nutrients.
The pH of sperm is 7 and scientifically neutral. but it tastes slightly acidic. Let's take a look at the real ingredients of sperm.
The ejaculation of a man actually represents only 1% of sperm.
The rest is composed of various proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol and water. All the extras are what protects, feeds, feeds the sperm in its journey.
As you can see in terms of sperm composition, it's pretty obvious that what you eat will make it better or worse!
With the taste of sperm, the goal is to make it sweeter.
All men have a taste of sperm that is exclusive to them, but the main criticism that is made about the taste of sperm is normally always the same:
bitter or salty; Let's see how to make the taste of sperm sweeter
10 tips to improve the taste of sperm
Here are 10 simple tips to follow to improve the taste of your sperm and make your sperm taste better and sweeter:
1. Eliminate alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine – these are all pollutants.
2. Drink lots of water, 1 to 2 liters a day to eliminate bodily toxins.
3. Fruits abound every day and soften the taste of your sperm
Pineapple, cranberry with papaya, melons, mangoes, grapes are good choices. These fruits are rich in natural sugars and make up for the bitter taste.
4. Eat a lot of vegetables that are generally good for improving the taste of sperm.
5. It is true that vegetarians usually have better taste sperm, but vegetables should also be avoided:
Vegetables from the large cabbage family also include cauliflower, broccoli or asparagus:
5. Cut the consumption of red meat, it is one of the main offenders to give a spicy salty taste. Dairy products such as milk and cheese also give the sperm a salty taste.
Make sure, when you eat protein, that you get good quality lean proteins such as chicken and turkey.
Some claim that fish is a tasty delicacy, but it seems to vary from one individual to another. Try it and see the effects before cutting it, fish is an essential part of a healthy diet. Do not cut it!
6. Avoid heavy spices such as garlic and onions, which are big detractors with regard to the taste of sperm because their sulfur content is high.
Do not buy products claiming to give taste to your sperm, there is no evidence of their effectiveness.
You can improve the taste of your sperm with overall changes to your diet and lifestyle. It's a complex formula and a healthy and wholesome diet has the biggest impact. Parsley, wheatgrass and celery are especially recommended for a sweeter sperm taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are especially recommended for a smoother sperm flavor.
10. Avoid junk food, they are loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and the taste of your sperm.
Try to eat foods "from the land", that is to say, as naturally as possible. Also remember to take a supplement of zinc and selenium, both are necessary for sperm health and can improve the taste.
Finally, strong smelling semen may indicate an infection, so if the taste of your sperm does not change when you change your diet, you should consider a visit to the doctor.
Your goal with your diet is to eat the one that helps your overall health and the recommendations above will improve the taste of your sperm, you will also feel better and healthier.  Do not forget that you can consume some of the foods we do not recommend for the taste of sperm.
You can enjoy red meat and occasional spicy curry. Do not forget the following when you consider the taste of sperm:
put in your body takes between 12 and 24 hours to be secreted and you simply need to keep this in mind before eating and eating. decide if you want a better taste of cum that day or not!