The prostate is a gland of the male reproductive system. It is not found in women. Its main function is the production of seminal fluid and also stimulates orgasm in men. The prostate can be affected by a disease, including infectious inflammation or prostatitis, and prostate cancer, the second most deadly cancer in American men. Many people recommend treating the prostate regularly as a preventative treatment for prostate cancer and prostatitis.
Prostate milking is also called prostate massage. This is a pretty simple procedure and you can do it yourself if you wish. Here are the steps to follow to milk the prostate yourself:
1. Perform urination or bowel movement to maximize relaxation in the area.
2. Make sure your nails are well cut and their edges are not irregular.
3. Clean your body and hands thoroughly. Then put a sterile latex glove on your hand. Dab a little water-based lubricant on your fingers.
4. Carefully insert your finger or fingers into your anus. Move them gradually upwards and backwards, along the rectum area towards the front of your body. Your fingers should move in the direction of your belly button.
5. You will feel the prostate gland, which looks like a small round bulb the size of a big nut. Massage it gently with a slight waving motion along its sides, taking care not to press hard on the central area where the sensitive nerves are. Avoid touching the prostate with your nails.
6. You may experience a disconcerting sensation that makes you want to go to the bathroom even if you do not have to do it. Try not to let this affect you and continue the process.
7. After a few minutes, the prostate gland can be stimulated enough for ejaculation to occur. You are also likely to experience sexual pleasure or orgasm. However, the intervention does not always result in ejaculation.
Prostate milking used as a preventive treatment may involve some risk. This is a technique that is not recommended for men with prostate disease or acute prostatitis, an acute inflammation of the glandular tissue. The problem in such cases is that the act of milking the prostate can cause the spread of infection to other areas of the body.