Today, jewelery is considered a valuable, popular and elegant accessory for both men and women. Leather rope necklaces are said to be one of the most popular types of jewelry. Maintaining jewelry is very important if one wishes to maintain the shine of their jewelry. Cleaning and maintenance of leather rope collars can be very difficult for everyone and may require the purchase of very expensive specialized cleaning products.
Tips for maintaining your leather collar
a long time. The most expensive leather necklaces are untreated, which means that they will age gracefully. They will also have the character of an expensive, unique and distinct leather necklace. Here are some tips for maintaining your leather collar.
– Store your necklace in a dust bag cover. Do not store it with other jewelery items, especially metal ones. You also must not use a plastic bag to store your leather jewelry.
– If the weather is bad and you have to go out, do not wear your collar. Exposure to water or rain is not good for leather jewelry.
– Always wear your necklace after applying your makeup and perfume.
– Handle your collar with clean hands.
expensive, it is worth it to buy a quality leather protective spray.
– This will prevent the leather from cracking or drying out.
– Use a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt from the collar.
– Do not use cleaner containing oil as the oils can trap dirt and moisture and stain the leather.
– If your collar is stained by coming in contact with cosmetics, sprays or perfumes, consider having it cleaned by a professional cleaner.
– To keep your necklace at its best, remove it to swim or bathe.
– Remove your collar when engaging in intense activity as leather tends to absorb perspiration and will quickly lose its natural beauty.
– Avoid contact with liquids, aerosols, chemicals to discolor and even damage the leather.
– Use soft flannel bags to store your leather collar.
To slow down the process of degradation, it is advisable to keep the leather collar in a waterproof container b beef to protect it from moisture. Although leather collars seem very difficult to maintain at first, they can be maintained for many years without scratches or damage, with proper care and attention.