With the current economy, we all seek to stretch our budget as far as possible. However, many of us still want to look and feel good in our appearance. Beauty products can be something that we simply do not have or can not include in our budget. This list of beauty basics helps you prioritize what you should have in your makeup bag, purse, tote, or desk drawer at all times. You can keep your appearance beautiful while respecting your budget!
1. Mascara. Great mascara can open your eyes, make you look awake and alert and is an easy way to look a little more polite and professional.
Beauty Basic Board: Use colorful mascara to take your look from day to night! Corrector . Concealer is a must-have for any makeup bag! Illuminate dark circles under your eyes, cover a stain or help reduce the redness of your complexion.
Beauty Basic Tip: Many beauty lines now have a variety of concealer shades in one compact, and it can be great to have different options.
3. Brightener for the eyes. Find a product that has a yellow hue (this sounds strange, but wait until you try it!) And apply on the eyelids if they are dark and dotted and mix in the inner corner of your eyes. I guarantee that it will take 5 years of your appearance, or at least give you the impression of having 5 extra hours of sleep!
Beauty Basic Tip: Eye brighteners can be used as a base to apply eye shadow. You will get the best color effect of your shade, and they will wear longer with less "crinkle".
4. Eyeliner. An excellent eyeliner can accentuate your eyes in many ways and make your eyes "pop", help you look more polite and take a day to look at the evening when you do not have the time to go back to the House. Many are intimidated to use liners, but there are now on the market incredible liquid liners that make the application incredibly easy and create a beautiful, uniform line.
Beauty Basic Tip: You can align your eyes and smudge it to give the appearance of eye shadow, or leave the line more defined for a more polished look.
5. Lining with lips . A perfect lip pencil should not really show, but improve the shape of your lip. When you use the lip pencil, you will find that your lipstick wears out longer and you will find that your lip stick or lip gloss does not "feather". Typically, a neutral color will do business with almost any skin tone, or lipstick color.
Beauty Basic Tip: Use a neutral lip pencil on your lower lip and a bit of your eye whitener to accentuate the arch of your upper lip to make your lips more flourish and enhance the natural form of your lips.
6. Lip gloss. A lip gloss can be worn in different ways, so it should be the best friend of your lips! Wear it to moisturize your lips and for a light daytime look. Wear it with a lining for a light glow to your lips. Lay it on your lipstick to lighten it.
Beauty Tip: Put some of your favorite lip gloss in the middle of your lower lip after applying lipstick to make your lips look fuller.
7. A lipstick "Signature". Find a color that suits you perfectly. Having a signature color helps you always have the right look for any occasion. For some who prefer lip gloss, a beautiful lipstick color can take your look from day to night.
Beauty Basic Tip: For those who do not like highly pigmented lipsticks and prefer a more natural look, "nude" or neutral shades are very popular and are generally quite easy to wear for women well.
8. Powder . Many of us now use mineral powders for the foundation style blanket, which can provide wonderful coverage and is often easier to use for sensitive skin. Carrying loose or compact powder can help eliminate shine throughout the day, give you a nice matte finish and extend the coverage of your mineral powder or foundation.
Basic Beauty Tip: Your powder may even provide a light diurnal coverage of your skin.
9. Bronzer powder or cream. Personally, I like the look of a touch of sunshine; I think it looks healthy and natural. A great bronzing powder gives a beautiful glow to the skin without any potential damage to the skin!
Basic Beauty Tip: Apply tan with a light hand! Cream tanners often give the most natural look as they are easier to apply and control.
10. Tweezers. You should definitely have a good pair of tweezers. A well-groomed forehead can make an incredible difference in your appearance. Keeping a pair of tweezers handy helps you catch any stray hairs that might be annoying.
Beauty Basic Tip: Epilate in the light of day, often the lights of our bathrooms or our water rooms are not enough to catch the potential stray hairs that you will see in the " day light"! Basics of beauty, you can create a multitude of looks for the day, for work, for dinner or for dancing all night long! Best of all, these beauty basics can be found in a pharmacy or mass retailer and do not have to be a burden on your budget.