The weather is hot and you have to find something to make sure you stay healthy and beautiful. It means nourishing your skin, which by the way is the largest organ found on our body. Our skin inhales everything and sends it directly into the bloodstream. Therefore, we must be aware of everything we put on our face and our body. The body has some protection against our clothes, but our face is our first line of defense against the climate in which we live, which is why it is important to nourish and maintain healthy skin from the inside out .
Here are some tips that will help you feel good and heal from the sun this summer.
1. Hydrate – Drink plenty of pure, clean water. I usually tell my clients to drink half their weight in ounces of water, plus they do exercise in the sun.
2. Take a probiotic; you must never underestimate the power of the bowel to help you stay healthy. Probiotics are the friendly bacteria that are needed to keep your gut happy and healthy. A strong bowel helps regulate our immune system.
3. Eat a healthy diet consisting primarily of raw foods, foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids that produce an indoor moisturizing effect and antioxidants that help fight the signs of aging .
4. Take great vitamins and minerals that are of international quality as well as pharmaceutical grade. There are not many companies but there are at least four. Vitamins must have a high bioavailability in order to be completely absorbed in the intestine. Choose a vitamin with at least 85% or more bioavailability.
5. Take a revitalizing bath – in cool water to hot, not hot! Organic salt baths rejuvenate and help dry skin to come off. Stay away from hot water as it deprives the skin of vital nutrients.
6. Moisturize your body daily with non-clogging organic moisturizers such as organic coconut oil. Coconut oil nourishes your skin and your hair instead of clogging them, as do many moisturizers with toxins.
7. Drink organic green tea; Drink it cold with a touch of cinnamon in it. Green tea is a natural antioxidant and also improves the body's excess fluid loss. Cinnamon is a natural and anti-biotic anti-inflammatory. Which makes it a good drink to have in summer.
8. Sweeten your drinks and food with just stevia, look for organic stevia. It is becoming very popular right now. Stay away from sugar as it steals the body and skin from its natural processes. It will also add extra weight to your median section that you do not want.
9. Clean your skin at night. It is especially important to clean and moisturize before going to bed at night, to remove impurities from your skin before your revitalizing sleep time. Just make sure your moisturizer is not contaminated with toxins.
10. Rest a lot. Keep pace, keep your circadian rhythm in good shape and in check. This is the cycle that regulates our melatonin and our cortisol levels. Two vital hormones that the body produces to help us continue.
Why do I insist so much on the organic? Because what you do not know and what is hidden from you in some labels can hurt you . Make sure to check your products and buy organic as much as possible.