Are you looking for the perfect watch that stands up to your tough lifestyle? There are two that come to mind: the Casio Baby-G and the Casio G shock. These two watches are remarkably similar. They are both resistant and durable. They can withstand significant drops and impacts that other watches could collapse. They can both be used in the water, and they both have clean designs that set them apart from other watches.
Their similarities, however, have a meaning. After all, the Baby-G is only a reduced version of the G shock. Despite their similarities, however, you need to consider a few unique differences before deciding to make a purchase.
Analysis of Differences
- Men vs. Women – One of the biggest differences between these two watches is that the G shock is made for men and that Baby-G is made for women. The sizes of the straps and the face of the watch are different because of this. The face of the Baby-G is usually the same length, but it's usually not as deep as the man version of the watch.
- Water Resistance – The AG shock watch is usually (but not always) waterproof for up to 200 meters. While some Baby-G's are too, many only resist up to 100 meters. Unless your favorite activity is snorkeling or scuba diving, this should not be a problem.
- Color – The men's version of this watch is usually available in very few colors, such as black, red, silver, gray. and white. The feminine version is however much more colorful. You can find these watches in red, pink, green, white, purple, black, blue and silver. This allows women to choose different and vibrant colors to match any outfit that they wear.
What do these watches have in common?
and unmatched durability, these two watch styles have several features in common, including:
- Temperature Resistance – Some watches can withstand temperatures as low as – 20 degrees Celsius.
- – The backlighting of these two types of watches allows you to enjoy them at any time, regardless of the time. good. While the number of years that the automatic calendar is programmed will vary, depending on the exact version you purchase, some are programmed until 2099.
- Long Battery Life – Casio G Shock and Baby -G long-lasting batteries. You can use these watches up to two years before having to replace them.
- Stopwatch – Are you in training or are you just trying to lose weight? These watches can help with an hour countdown, with an automatic repeat option and an hour timer.
Whether you are a man or a woman, you will enjoy all the unique features available from Casio's line of G shock watches. If you are a woman, you can take advantage of the traditional G shock that gives a masculine touch and has all the assets you need, and if you are a woman, you can enjoy the same features, but with a more feminine accessory.