Have you ever been surprised to see how models and actresses have a skin that looks perfect, smooth and radiant from the inside? The secret lies in their diet. Now you can also have that perfect smooth skin that makes all the girls and guys want you.
Read, remember and practice this … and you will soon be in the limelight! I can guarantee that.
Food to Avoid
– White carbo food like white bread, pasta, potatoes, rice and etc. as they increase or insulin
level that triggers zits,
– Spices as chili pepper
– Foods containing monosodium glutamate
– Red meat
– Soft Drinks
– Caffeine-type Caffeine
– Fried Foods or Other Empty Foods
– Dairy Products Such as Milk, Butter, Margarine, Cheese, Cream, Eggs, Chocolates
– Sugared Sweet Foods
– Salted foods
Foods to take
– Eat more fish (steamed fish only) they contain omega 3, 6 and many fatty acids, nourishing for the skin and good for reduce acne and nourishing skin)
– Eat more almonds and nuts as they soften skin and make it smooth and smooth and replenish collagen
– Eat more color vegetables dark as broccoli, carrots ( At least 3-4 types of vegetables
– Drink 2-3 liters of water a day
– Eat more fruits that contain a lot of vitamin C. The major sources of vitamin C include grapefruit, oranges, tomatoes, kiwis and blueberries.
– Eat more nuts and seeds (they contain high levels of vitamin E which is one of the reasons for dry skin)
– Soybeans and soybeans are famous for to be very beneficial for the skin. Vitamin B and proteins that are known to be beneficial to the skin.
– Yogurt. You must take this with other foods as part of your diet.
Share with me your success stories. I will be very happy to know that you benefit from this article.