No matter how much you talk about an architect, you know you can never be like him. After all, he spends half of his life educating in this area and the other half creating homes, bungalows, townhouses, commercial complexes, and so on. to be part of History. There is nothing better than having an architect by your side, if you want to build a beautiful home on a lot that you own.
But what are the roles that an architect plays? What makes it so important in society?
Here are the top ten roles that he plays:
1) He designs the building: Most architects start as designers and build planners and end up as consultants. When they think that they have designed enough buildings, they move on to consulting clients and teaching beginners in the field.
2) He consults the beginners in the field: There are many young guys and ladies, who are graduating in the field of architecture; professional and senior architects guide them to shape their careers in a brighter way.
3) He consults clients, who approach him for professional advice on constructions: He knows how to give a good consultation to customers who have already made the design and plan of their homes or commercial complexes .
4) He remains firm until the construction is done under his direction: It is essential for the architect to stand on the site, when he can, to know if the construction is carried out correctly or not
5) He publishes drawings of different constructions: Unless he emits drawings, constructions on any parcel can not start at all.
6) He inspects the work carried out on the site: He supervises the activities in progress on the site.
7) He uses technology and recent developments to progress in his field: He knows how to take advantage of the latest technological developments to do more 8) He knows how to cope with his work, even if it is not necessary. He is not on the job site: when he knows that he is unable to get to the jobsite, he guides the process by other means.
9) He guides the construction workers: It is his responsibility to give appropriate instructions to all workers working in the field of construction. Unless he guides, the workers are unable to understand what to do.
10) He knows how to use software in his field: There are several developers who are in the design of different software for architects; he knows how to use them.