Caring for your nails is important to keep them clean, healthy and beautiful. Dirty, messy nails can often lead to painful infections and swelling. In what follows, we present some of the important tips you should follow to properly care for your nails.
- Petroleum jelly is good for your nails. It helps to keep them healthy and bright. Apply vaseline in the cuticle and around the skin of your nails before going to bed at night. If you do not like applying petroleum jelly, castor oil will also serve your purpose. Castor oil contains vitamin E, which is good for cuticles. You can also apply olive oil.
- Always wear rubber gloves when washing utensils or doing other household chores. To protect your nails from dirt, chemicals and aggressive cleaning agents, you can also wear vinyl gloves. For extra softness and protection, apply a good quality hand cream before wearing gloves.
- Dry your hands and toes after washing dishes and / or clothing after swimming or taking a shower. Wet nails can cause several problems, including serious infections.
- Keep your nails at a moderate length. Never let them grow too long, as this can cause several problems. Cut them with a trimmer and smooth the edges with an emery board. This will prevent dirt or dust from accumulating in the corners of the nails.
- Never bite or chew your nails. If you have a habit of doing so, put an anti-bite product on them. The product has a bad taste, which prevents you from putting the nails in your mouth. Always use lawn mowers to cut hangnails instead of biting or teasing them.
- Keep your nails clean at all times. Spray soap and remove the dirt that can accumulate on them. Rinse your hands with a mild soap and pay close attention to the fingernails and fingers. If there is still dirt accumulated inside, you can use a toothbrush as a scrubber. After cleaning, wash your hands with lukewarm water and let them dry properly.
- Moisturize your nails after cleansing. You can use hot milk, yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice for this purpose. Regular hydration can give them a really healthy and shiny appearance.
- Pay attention to your diet. Drink plenty of water to detoxify your body and keep your nails hydrated. Try to have foods that contain a lot of biotin, such as eggs, avocados, whole grains and liver. Following a balanced diet can make your skin and nails healthy and strong.
- You can also visit a manicure salon to take advantage of expert nail treatment services. Check every time the trade show provides the best services on the market. Get a manicure and a pedicure once a month. This will definitely make your nails appear healthy, clean and strong.
Nails must be cut, managed and maintained with care. Beautiful and healthy nails can really say a lot about you!