If you're anything like me, then you're probably going to buy Christmas presents for Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Uncle Stuart, and so on, until the very last minute. I must greet these hyper-organized people who start their Crimbo shopping in the spring, or shop sporadically throughout the year. As much as I wish I could be a little more like that, I'll never be.
Christmas is often the season to give sticky, cheap or badly chosen gifts. Some are so terrible that you prefer to receive a piece of coal. Nevertheless, year after year, you receive graciously these gifts of poor quality, with the sweetest smile that you can gather, and put forever the people who gave them to you on your "shit list."
I'm not too demanding person, but when it comes to buying Christmas gifts for grandparents, boys and all that, I thought that the gifts are more on the feeling than the price tag. And this year, I'll do my best to think about what the person actually wants rather than do useless follies.
When thinking of Christmas stockings and presses, try to avoid one of the below. Even I would be very disappointed if I received one of these …
5. Toiletries. Reckon these make unusual Christmas gifts? A word for you: cliche . Whether given as Christmas gifts for girls, your husband or the lovely lady in your life, they will only take the sticky toiletries at a charity store. Plus, are you trying to tell them that they smell ?!
4. Woolly riders on the theme of Christmas. Sigh. Ugly knitted sweaters sporting Rudolph or Santa are not cool. You might as well give them a pair of reindeer antlers and a Santa hat. The only time this is helpful is for a party before Christmas. In the end, it means waiting a whole year to use the present, and at that moment, it probably will not suit them.
3. Fruit Cake What ?! Even though it 's homemade, nobody likes the fruit cake! Nobody will eat it unless you are completely stuck and do not know anything better. Then probably eat everything and throw up. Whether you think of giving it to Grandpa Joe or Auntie Susan, do not even do it – and I repeat it – do not even think about it. It simply means that you have not had time to find something special. As for the homemade chocolate fudge cake or strawberry cheesecake, now it's another fish pot entirely …
2. Framed photos of you. You might as well say, "I'm beautiful, and now you can watch me hanging on your wall every day." Even if you're convinced that these would make great Christmas gifts for him, they will not do it unless he / she is your other half or mom.No one really wants your framed pictures.Past him.
1. Scales. These are probably the worst Christmas gifts for her, whether it be your girlfriend or your dad – you might as well say, "you're fat." There is never No excuse to give bathroom scales as Christmas gifts for dad, your best friend or even Joe.
So do not offend anyone this festive season with the ideas above. Hit the mark with personalized Christmas gifts instead, there are two reasons for that, really. Do not have a heart attack in a huge waiting line at Thorntons or Smiths, because these gift ideas are all very well connected online.
Secondly, all of these pressures are divided into sections, i.e. Personalized Christmas gifts for girls, unusual Christmas gifts, so it's a walk in the park. And finally, you can personalize your gift with their name and a special message. Hey presto.