1. Avoid a lot of sugar and sodium. It's the sworn enemy of your face. There are many foods that have good taste that are good for you to make sure you read the nutritional facts before you buy it.
2. Drink a lot of water. The water facilitates the flushing of your system, which is the best thing you can do for your physical and mental health. I recommend staying away from juice even if it claims to be one hundred percent juice. One hundred percent juice actually has more sugar than soda.
3. Avoid touching your face, no matter how itchy it is. If you tend to scratch your face a lot, you should be aware of the fact that you break your skin every time you do this and if you ever make sure that you wash your hands thoroughly before hand.
4. Avoid stress by receiving messages, sitting in a hot tub or any other way you can relax. As we all know, stress tends to destroy our bodies and can lead to death.
5. Find the best facial cleanser for your skin type. By putting some kind of cleansing agent for your face, you will renew and restore its natural nutrients that are needed to prevent future breakouts.
6. When washing your face, use a soft cloth for your face so that your face is not sore. Turn your water system to heat. You never want to put anything on your face that is too cold or too hot because you do not want to open your pores or even clog them elsewhere.
7. Girls. Do not wear makeup every day without your willingness to take care of your face.