Have you ever wondered how models and actresses achieve this enviable and impeccable glow when you see them in magazines or on TV? While it's true that their beauty is attributed to big genes, any stylist or makeup artist will tell you that much of their beauty comes from a religious respect from a number of different people. Simple steps and easy to follow. If you have not had fantastic genes or money to spend on exorbitant spa treatments, read below eight simple steps that will give you a radiant look on your quince.
Note : All of these steps should begin 1-2 months before your quince to make sure you get the most out of the benefits.
1. Drink a lot of water. This is probably the most common beauty tip, but it's also the most easily forgotten. What I like to do is carry a 1.5 liter water bottle wherever I go. Not only do I have enough water for the day in a convenient location, but I do not have to worry about the hassle of having to fill in every hour.
2. Exercise! The great thing about this tip is that it is the most fun because there are so many activities that count as exercise. Since you are probably too young to go to the gym, you can organize a walking group with a few friends or neighbors and go at least 30 minutes a few times a week (3-5 days should be enough). If walking is not for you, you can also try to dance, run, swim or play sports. The goal is to make your heart beat and your level of activity lasts at least 30 minutes a day.
3. Eat well and sleep well. If you are browsing these two important needs for your body, your face will show all the telltale signs in about a week. The bags under your eyes and the tiredness of not having enough sleep and food are just the beginning.
4. Wash your face in the morning and at night before going to bed to help prevent breakouts. Wash with a cleanser specially formulated for your skin type (ex: oily, dry, combination …) the first thing in the morning removes the oil that accumulates on your skin at night, and washing just before going to bed helps prevent breakouts by removing all the oils and impurities that have accumulated on your skin all day long.
5. Always use an oil-free moisturizer with sunscreen, whether you are fair-skinned or not. Recent studies show more and more evidence that sun rays have a very detrimental impact on the appearance of our skin, regardless of your age. Wearing a moisturizer enriched with sunscreen helps keep your skin in excellent condition by offering you protection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have oily skin, be sure to use an oil-free moisturizer or with ingredients for acne, and if you have drier skin, go for a moisturizing lotion for the face.
6. Fight acne with salicylic acid. It's the number one over-the-counter ingredient that is used to fight acne, so when you're buying acne medication, make sure your product lists this chemical as one of the first ingredients.
Take the habit of keeping your hands and hair away from your face, and be very careful when it comes to cleaning your cell phone. It is hard to notice things that we can not see, but there are millions of germs and a lot of oil that accumulate on the hands and hair during the day. If you get in the habit of placing them on your face, bacteria and oil can clog the pores and cause a major rash. The same applies to cell phones or your personal phone, so be sure to use antibacterial wipes to clean your phones every day.
8. Keep makeup application to a minimum. This practice will make you radiant on your big day by letting your skin breathe and return to the natural state, and it will make your makeup stand out even more the day of your quince because the look between a bare face and a fact – we will be radically different.