There are different types of medical treatments for acne, but first include acne. Acne breaks out when the dried glands present in the skin give off large amounts of oil. The oil that enchants the skin accumulates in the oil ducts and, as a result, the pimples, blackheads and whiteheads appear on the surface of the skin. In some cases, it also includes deep skin lesions called cysts.
• The trapped mixture of oil and accumulated cells in the pores of the skin is called blackheads.
• Skin swellings are called pimples and they may also have pus.
• Due to cutaneous obstructions, there are small flesh-colored or white bumps called "whiteheads".
• Liquid or semi-solid substances in bags under the skin are called cysts.
The areas of the skin most prone to acne are those that contain the most sebaceous glands. For example, a forehead has about two thousand sebaceous glands per square inch only.
The largest number of sebaceous glands are present in the shoulders, chest and face.
. But, it's not limited to those ages only. The elderly, the middle-aged and children can also have acne.
Acne can be caused by –
• Drugs – Iodides, bromides, oral or injected steroids, anticonvulsants and lithium can cause acne.
• The use – subject to industrial products such as cutting oils can produce acne.
Tropical retinoid composed of isotretinoin (Accutane), Adapalene (Differin), Tazarotene (Tazorac), Tretinoin (Retin-A, Renova), Azelaic acid (Azelex), etc. ., which helps eliminate extra sebum.
Antibacterial ointments contain clindamycin (CleocinT, Clindets) and erythromycin (Akne-Mycin, Eryderm and Staticin) and sodium sulfacetamide (Klaron, Novacet). These ointments help reduce and kill the bacteria causing acne.
Topical Combinations include Tretonin and Erythromycin (Stievamycin), Benzoyl Peroxide and Erythromycin (Benzamycin) and Benzoyl Peroxide and Clindamycin (Clindoxyl). These products reduce acne and offer better resistance to acne than retinoids or antibiotic ointments
Antibiotics help eliminate acne by eliminating bacteria and l & # 39; 39; inflammation. Antibiotics can also be used orally. Oral treatment with antibiotics is better for extreme forms of cysts. Antibiotics include doxycycline, tetracycline, minocycline, erthromycin and trimethoprim.
Laser therapy against acne has shown extraordinary results in the treatment of acne. Clogging pores are treated with ultraviolet light to destroy bacterial growth that contributes to acne problems. This is a new treatment introduced. It helps eliminate scars and helps improve the texture of the skin.
Home Remedies for the Treatment of Acne –
• Rinse the affected area twice daily with a benzoyl peroxide wash. Benzoyl peroxide should only be 5%. People allergic to benzoyl peroxide can use 2% of salicylic acid.
• A gel or cream may be applied to the affected area with benzoyl peroxide. The benzoyl peroxide content should be only 5%. People allergic to benzoyl peroxide may use sulfur or resorcinol instead.
• Sulfur can also be applied as a spot cream at night.
• People with acne should use an oil-free makeup and a light moisturizer.
• Acne can be reduced by taking more and more citrus fruits, especially oranges, grapes, lemons and so on.
• We should drink ten to twelve glasses of water a day.
• Do not prick, squeeze, or rub buttons, as this can cause infection and pus.
• Ignore the stressor.
• Be patient because the cure of acne can take a long time, ie eight to ten months.
In short, do not worry if you have acne. Many people suffer from the same disorder. You just have to be calm and follow the proper medical methods to fight it.