Christmas is always a season where anxiety strikes. It's a stressful time, especially when you're not only thinking about gifts for your family, but also helping your child think of a unique Christmas present for their teacher. This can be very difficult as students usually receive their favorite teacher each year. Here is a list of tips to get away from the cliché and try something unique!
1. Although baskets of food are often clichés, baskets of coffee and tea would work wonders. These baskets can be very unique since they can be personalized. You can choose your favorite flavors, a cute cup, and sometimes a few gift certificates. This is perfect for someone when you do not know what are his favorite tastes. Most places like Starbucks or a gourmet shop offers similar packages.
2. Chocolate gifts have always been a favorite gift. It has been a fact for centuries that chocolate is something everyone loves. From Santa chocolate to sweet candies, sweet gift ideas are always winning. If you're struggling to find a local store, it's easy to find a separate online chocolates store. Many online stores now make special custom orders that allow you to personalize the chocolate gifts that they send. The best part of this gift is that everything is already done for you! The delivery of chocolate is the best way to do it, because the only thing to do is to give it!
3. Teachers absolutely love to read. Gift ideas can include Border's new bestselling novels and sometimes even a subscription to a teacher's magazine. It would be very beneficial for their career and they would appreciate it. It's a unique way to score points with any educator!
4. Popcorn and movie tickets are other interesting gift ideas. Teachers are constantly moving, so it's important that they have time to relax. Adding microwaves or gourmet popcorn with movie tickets would be a real treat, especially since the movies are so expensive now.
5. Give money to an animal shelter or homeless shelter under the name of the teacher. It's really a thoughtful gift during the generous season.
6. There are a lot of teacher gifts # 1. No matter what a # 1 teacher's shirt to a cup are perfect gift ideas. If it's a cup, you can fill it with chocolate or their favorite candy. After all, any gift with chocolate will bring a smile to their face.
7. Buy supplies or a special project for the class. For example, if you know that the class is going to teach marine life, you can buy an aquarium with frogs or fish for the whole class. This will not only make the teacher happy, but it will also excite the class!
8. Buy a large display board and have your child's class decorate it. Students can each sign their name and draw something special for their teacher. It's a great gift idea as it's not only thoughtful, but it also incorporates the whole class.