If you are looking for a safe and effective method of treating acne that will also help reduce scarring, you should consider using aspirin to treat acne. In this article, we will explain why using aspirin is a safe and proven way to control your pimples and pimples. After reading this article, you will have enough knowledge to effectively and safely treat your spaces with aspirin.
If you are not sure about using this method, you should first consult your doctor or dermatologist.
This method of using aspirin to kill acne does not involve the use of an aspirin in the traditional way. This technique involves making an aspirin mask rather than ingesting aspirin. A remarkable side effect of this method is that it not only helps fight acne, but is also known to reduce scars. It is known as an aspirin mask.
What you need:
- Non-alcoholic skin toner
- Anti-wrinkle cream for healthy skin Neutrogena
- Uncoated Aspirin – n ' do not use the covered variety
- Take four aspirins and put them in a bowl, add a few drops of water and mix them together
- Add 2 tbsp. Tea honey and mix
- Apply to your face and leave for about 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, rinse the mask with cold water
- Then use the skin tonic without alcohol for mop your face with
- Then finally, use the anti-wrinkle moisturizer
. The mask with aspirin should be applied between 2 and 3 times. every week to see the best results. Using aspirin to kill acne is a safe and effective treatment for acne, but as I said above, if in doubt, please d & # 39; first consult your doctor or dermatologist.