I am always asked a lot of questions about the best acne treatment. My answer is, usually, the same thing – I do not know. The reason I tell people that it is simple: there is no "best cure" because the treatment will always depend on the condition of your skin.
If you have acne, then your goal should not be just to cure it, but also to make sure that you will not have to suffer anymore. This article will reveal some basic tips that will help you get the right foundation for clear skin.
1) Spend time under the sun. Well, technically we are still under the sun, but what I mean is – go to the outdoors, because the sun kills many bacteria, including acne. But be careful though: if you go under the sun for more than 20 minutes, this can cause a tightening, drying and clogging of the pores of the skin.
2) Avoid cold weather. Weird, right? Our body is so fragile that we can not spend much time under the sun, and now we can not even enjoy the cold. The reason the cold weather is bad is because it also clogs the pores.
The ideal temperature is between 20-30 degrees Celsius.
3) Do not scrub your skin and never use abrasives. Dermatologists say that this can cause inflammation of the skin, which in turn leads to the development of acne bacteria.
4) Take good care of yourself. From my point of view, personal hygiene is one of the least popular things in the world. But do not worry, here are some useful tips:
a) Always wash your clothes, towels and change your clothes. These materials provide the perfect environment for acne bacteria to grow. There are several "cleaning products" that you can use: vinegar, linden oils, tree oils, and so on.
b) Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is also important in your fight against acne. Eating fruits and vegetables and exercising will help to have better health, lighter skin and more energy to tackle everyday problems.
Almost all challenges require you to readjust, so do not be afraid to make changes in your lifestyle. At some point, you will feel that it does not work, and your mind will express the desire to return to your "previous life" – ignore it!
5) Swimming is also a great way to prevent the onset of acne on the body. Well make sure you use the pool purified with ozone.
Swimming is great for reducing stress – one of the main causes of acne.