A man has something to worry about the health and appearance of his penis – that it's about his size and shape, the injury prevention and diseases or the need to make sure that it works well enough to please itself and its partners. In addition to all these worries, many men, even those under the age of twenty, say they are anxious by the appearance of a wrinkled penis skin. Fortunately, sagging dry penis skin is not usually a sign of poor penile health and, in many cases, men are able to take steps to restore their equipment. Here are some of the problems that can cause a wrinkled appearance, as well as tips for smoothing and plumping the skin.
What causes a wrinkled penis?
1) Erections. Obviously, when the penis expands during an erection, the skin must stretch with it. When an erection is present, the skin will look tense and smooth, but once retracted, the skin that was previously stretched has nothing to fill; therefore, it tends to look a bit crowded and collapsed. This problem is more evident in "producers" (men whose penises increase considerably in size when they are trained) than in "showers" (those whose size tends to remain fairly uniform, the fabric only stiffening to indicate a erection).  2) Frequent masturbation. Men who masturbate regularly for years, especially those who do not use lubricant during the process, may experience collagen tissue rupture that gives the penile skin its elasticity and shape. The result is a skin that does not recover easily after a masturbation session and the foreskin in particular may seem a bit stretched and loose.
3) Yeast infections. Many men notice that when they have a yeast infection (fungal infection transmissible between sexual partners), the glans and the foreskin tend to take on a dry, wrinkled appearance. The elimination of infection with medications usually solves this problem, although the healing may take a while. A high quality moisturizer can help mitigate the missed appearance.
4) Balanitis. Like yeast infections, the inflammatory condition called balanitis can cause wrinkles or dryness of the glans. Balanitis is usually the result of poor hygiene. Keeping the area clean and applying a moisturizer can usually solve the problem.
5) Dehydration. Women are often told that the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness under the eyes is the result of dehydration. The same goes for the equally delicate skin of the penis – men who do not consume enough fluid may notice that their limbs appear wrinkled and unattractive.
6) Aging. Finally, it is impossible to get around the problem – as men grow older, the collagen that gives the skin its complexion and texture tends to refine and crumble, which gives a crumpled appearance
. penis skin
The skin of the penis will always be a little looser when the limb is flaccid – after all, it needs space to dilate whenever an erection occurs – men can take some steps to improve the overall appearance of the penis and make sure the skin is as strong and supple as possible
To begin, a man should make sure he is well hydrated; having enough fluid can plump up the skin and give it a fresh appearance. He should also do a lot of exercise to make sure the heart pumps enough blood into the veins. Sufficient blood supply is needed to nourish the penile tissue and allow it to appear healthy and vibrant. Nutrition is also an important consideration – a man should have a balanced diet of lean protein, heart-healthy fats and high-quality carbohydrates to provide the nutrients the skin needs to stay strong and elastic.
Finally, a man can improve his condition. the appearance of her penis skin by adding a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) as part of her daily personal care regimen. The application of a moisturizer enriched with vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants can help men fight the free radicals responsible for wrinkles and maintain a healthy and youthful complexion.