Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought how tired and tired your eyes are? Or how dry and hard your skin is? The beauty industry spends a lot of money projecting a certain image of beauty that makes you feel inadequate if you do not fit that ideal.
However from a yogic point of view, the true beauty is the inner beauty. The yogi sees his physical body as a temple that houses your soul. True beauty is a reflection of your inner self radiating and touching others. From a yogic point of view, you stimulate your inner beauty through the natural care of your body.
The pace of life today has negative consequences for your skin. It zaps your energy and leaves your skin tired, gray and haggard. If you feel stressed, the chances are more than you have committed, having multiple tasks at work and at home have to juggle between taking care of your children and your family.
You may even think that you do not deserve to take time for yourself and spend your money buying household items, paying bills, buying food and clothing for your children. Perhaps after paying for all these essentials, you no longer have money to have a manicure, a facial or spend time in a day spa.
Finding time for oneself, resting and pampering and nourishing one's inner being sees luxury and indulgent activity.
This is a false economy. When you take the time to rest, your parasympathetic nervous system goes into action and begins to slow down your heart rate and rebalance your internal organs. This lets you feel relaxed and energized. The more you give yourself, the more energy you have to give to others and manage your day with minimal stress.
Give yourself a break and try some of these simple natural face care tips. All the ingredients can be found in your kitchen cupboard or easily purchased at your local supermarket.
Seven Super Natural Beauty Tips for Facial Care
1. To rest and rejuvenate tired eyes, place a slice of peeled cucumber on each closed eye as you lie down and breathe slowly.
2. Smile – Close your eyes and smile slightly. Take your consciousness in your body and send your loving smile to those parts of your body that feel tired, stiff or aching. With practice, you can easily practice that inner smile that gives you refreshed and rejuvenated air.
3. Facial steam – a facial vapor releases dead oils from the pores and loosens sticky debris from the skin. Simply fill a small bowl with hot water (not boiling). If you have herbs or aromatherapy oils sprinkle in a few drops (for example, lavender and peppermint are stimulating, rosemary, eucalyptus and rose are cleansers, chamomile is soothing). If you do not have one, that's fine. Place a towel over your head and sit quietly with your head about 20 inches from the water, with the towel covering the bowl. Breathe deeply for about 5 minutes, letting the steam gently remove the worries and stress from your skin.
4. Mix together 1 tablespoon of ripe, crushed avocado; 1 teaspoon of honey and 3 drops of apple cider vinegar and sesame oil to work on a spread. Apply this mixture to your face, avoiding the eyes. Lie down and close your eyes for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in lukewarm water.
5. Apply fresh aloe vera gel directly from the plant, or vitamin E oil on your face, avoiding the eyes. Rest for 10 – 20 minutes, with your eyes closed. Wash gently and rinse your face with warm water.
6. Fill a small bowl with warm water. Sprinkle some herbs (eg mint, infusion of bay leaves, or a few slices of lemon) or aromatherapy oils into the bowl. Place a clean flannel in the bowl, swivel it and wring it out, leaving it slightly damp. Place the warm flannel on your face. Lie down and rest for 5 to 15 minutes.
7. Mix 2 tablespoons of ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon of light honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt, place the mixture in a small bowl and let cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Pass on your face, avoid your eyes and lie down for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse and dry with lukewarm water.
If your face is tired, tired and in need of a lift, try one of the seven super natural beauty care tips above. They will feed you and stimulate you and leave your skin vibrant, clean and vibrant.